- Added links to highlight the availability to repeat an order in the mobile view.*
- Coupon messaging has been moved to Step 1 of the checkout process.*
- This is a direct result of client feedback to put coupon messaging earlier in the checkout process. To provide clients deeper value from the coupon feature, we recently released a number of enhancements to our coupon functionality. Click here to learn more.
- Enhanced printer functionality improves both the administrator and customer experience.
- “(Hidden)” now automatically displays at the end of hidden Category titles.
*These updates are specific to the most recent version of the Online Ordering Experience. Interested in updated your ordering site? Contact us.
We’re pleased to now offer an enhanced printer option for customers currently using our printer add-on feature. The printer add-on was originally created to help kitchens manage their workflow, provide operators a reliable way to print customer orders, and improve the overall customer experience.
With the introduction of our new enhanced printer option, there are several new benefits for clients:
- Foodservice staff are now able to attach customer receipts to orders. This provides a quick and easy way for customers to check their order for accuracy upon pick-up or delivery.
- Unlike the current printer add-on, users do not need to have their browser open at all times to use it. In fact, the enhanced printer feature allows users to run the printer without turning on their computer.
- The enhanced printer option allows administrators to enhance multi-printer workflows by formatting receipts differently for each station. What does this mean for your business? Multiple stations can print different receipts with customized font or color options, but which include the same set of complete order details for each.
To learn more about our recent printer enhancements and what that means for your operation, please complete this short form and a member of our team will contact you directly.