Foodservice operators are always busy and always on, making it difficult to step away from the business. Juggling a multitude of responsibilities while still providing the highest level of customer service requires a great deal of time and energy. And, on top of that, catering management doesn’t have an off-season. But, everyone deserves to take some time off, right? The plight of the busy foodservice operator can often sound like a broken record, replaying all the reasons you can’t take time for yourself:
- Every day is triple booked with events for the next few months
- Monthly reporting is not only time-consuming, but still being tracked by pen and paper
- You’re short-staffed and can’t afford to take one more head off the schedule
This is a short list highlighting just a few of many road blocks between a foodservice operator and a vacation, but the truth is, you NEED that time.
Take a second to reflect – what would you do if you were fully staffed, more than capable of handling triple booked days, and monthly reporting was as simple as a few clicks of a button? Stress levels decrease, events run smooth as the apple pie your chef baked this morning, and you can start planning that well-deserved getaway you’ve been dreaming of. Interested? Then let’s make it happen!
The TRAX Platform was built by caterers, for caterers, and is a user-friendly, web-based catering management system that powers thousands of kitchens across North America in a single system. CaterTrax is dedicated to saving foodservice operators’ time and increasing efficiencies through innovative technology, supporting all areas of your business from ordering to event planning to reporting, and more. A 2014 survey of over 4,000 foodservice professionals, conducted by CaterTrax, boasted the following results after clients began using the TRAX Platform:
- 63% of respondents said they’re 50-100% more efficient
- 63% of respondents said they’re 50-100% more accurate
- 57% of respondents said they’re saving as many as 10 hours per week
- 95% said that since using CaterTrax’s catering management software, they have seen a positive impact on employee morale
So, while you’re relaxing on the beach or exploring a new city, you can rest easy knowing that everything is taken care of back home. Now, what’s the next step to planning your future getaway? Book a demo to see firsthand how the TRAX Platform streamlines customer ordering and hospitality management. You can also read feedback from current clients, who we have deemed our loyal TRAXERS, who utilize the TRAX Platform every day and have shared their story and personal experience with us.
Make it a Reality
Although you may be taking a much needed break from your role in foodservice, who says you can’t enjoy someone else’s tasty dishes for a change? Relax and let your brothers and sisters in the foodservice industry cater to your palate during your time off. These delicious destinations are suited for the foodie in you and are worth researching when you start planning your vacation:
- Ah, Honolulu, Hawaii. Sunshine, sandy beaches, and so much food! Try their famous poke, seafood pancakes, hurricane popcorn, pho, and of course, sushi. Being surrounded by water proves advantageous for tourists who dream of devouring the countless, flavorful seafood staples the island has to offer.
- Do your taste buds crave flavor from every culture imaginable? Head to New York City! The plethora of eateries here allows you to transport to France for a classic croissant breakfast, to Mexico for a spicy, guacamole-filled lunch, to Texas for an authentic smoked barbecue dinner, and across the pond to Italy for a glass (or two) of Merlot. In conclusion, NYC was made for foodies.
- If you have a passport and don’t mind long flights, pack your bags and head to Rome! Sure, New York and Chicago are known for their unique, tasty pies, but the pizza you’ll experience here is unlike anything you could imagine. Throw on some of Rome’s world-famous anchovies, add a side of carbonara, finish the meal off with fluffy, buttery pastries, and wash it all down with a regional red Frascati. (If you’ll excuse me, I need to go order my plane ticket.)
Did you decide on somewhere sunny and warm? We have a handful of sunglasses we need to give away! Let us know your next vacation spot or dream vacation destination in the comment section below and we’ll send you a pair!