- Expired timeslots are not an option on step 2 of checkout when a timeslot has been selected.
- Improved default payment method checkbox added.
- Take-Out processed order emails have been redesigned and include dynamic fields.
- After placing a Take-Out order, customers using the ‘Add to Outlook’ feature will receive a newly designed format inserted directly into their calendar.
- Admin Sign In Page: Valid password criteria will be visible while admins change their password, even when there are saved passwords in the browser.
Processed Order Email for Take-Out Orders
In synchronicity with the design of the Take-Out order confirmation email, the processed order email has been updated. It now features dynamic content that aligns with your solution configurations and order information.
- The email subject line features your company name and the order invoice number. This makes it easy for your customers to find orders when searching through their inbox.
- Dynamic fields like personalized salutation, store name, and processed order comments input by you, the administrator, will appear.
- If the site survey feature is enabled, it will display in the email.
- If a change was called in from when the order was placed to when the confirmation was sent, the order data displayed in the email will reflect the final processed order.
- A convenient “More Details” button loads the existing invoice view in the customer’s default browser, and they won’t be required to sign in to view it.
‘Add to Outlook’ Creates Dynamic Calendar Invites
Users can ‘Add to Outlook’ from the Thank You page or when viewing an order on the customer’s Manage Orders page. Now, we’re offering the ability to configure this e-calendar file (.vcs) to include the details of an order.
Administrator Customer List View Updates for Guest Checkout
- The Customer Information details screen is now only available for registered customers. It is no longer accessible for “Guest Checkout”.
- When converting a guest to a customer, the first name and last name fields will not auto-populate.